Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome and say "MMMMMmmmm"

Hi and Welcome to BLD&M!
What I like to do on the weekends is go out to a restaurant or out to a movie with friends, or even both. These days though dine-in movie theaters seem to be coming back. Often my dad and I go to Movie Tavern to watch a movie and enjoy a meal, but they don't have a wide variety of choices and we have tried everything on their menu. The food from Movie Tavern is fine, I'm just sick of the same old stuff and wish they would add more items already. This summer though we're not planning on going often because their Retro Summer line-up is lame, they are just showing what they showed last summer and nothing new (by 'new' I mean new to the theater not a new film). So we are just going to Chinese theater at Arapahoe Crossing in Aurora (Its a theater that is built to look just like the one in Hollywood. Then we might go out for a bite either before or after a movie.
So whenever I go out to eat at some new place or see a new movie, I'll post about it. By sharing my experiences with you, I hope that my reviews will make it easier for you to plan your weekend or your date night. Or even save your sanity from seeing a bad film or eating at a lousy restaurant.
Thanks for your time and enjoy yourselves.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind, my dear.
    At the risk of sounding both too contrived and cliche; if you can't handle the heat, then please, do get out of the kitchen before you burn yourself.

    ReplyDelete