Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hit and Run

Thank god I saw this movie for free cause it was not worth ticket admission. Dax Shepard stared, directed, wrote, and edited this film, knowing he directed and wrote this, you know its going to be bad. The film did have some hilarious scenes, overall I still found it boring which is incredible to me that he actually made an action film boring. I only went to see this because of Chenoweth, she is barely in 15 minutes of this entire film. I did like that Sean Hayes appears right at the last minute of the film. I was a big fan of his when he played Jack on 'Will & Grace' he is super funny. Bradley Cooper is the lamest bad guy ever, he seemed more like a wannabe bad guy than an actual bad guy. I predict that this movie will tank. So save your money for something more worthwhile, say saving an endangered species of animal or plant, just don't waste your money on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment